what makes a short man to think about candle light dinner?


Q: what makes a short man to think about candle light dinner?
A: Well, because of Power fail...


Man: My wife is short temper & she scared of water.
Friend: how come?
Man: today when i went home, she was in bath tub with the security guard. !!

3 Responses to “what makes a short man to think about candle light dinner?”

sherry said...
9 October 2015 at 12:16

My husband is back!!! I had a problem with my husband 8 months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside .Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped her in same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me. To cut the story short,Before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my husband gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to this spell caster and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done for me.If you need his help,you can email him at (ezizaspellhome@gmail.com)or tel +2347068534025.....thank you sir great Dr.EZIZA for all that you do and i greatly appreciate that.


Vivek said...
8 May 2016 at 04:46

Haryanvi Jokes
Haryanvi Status
Hike Status

Hindi Chutkule
Hindi Jokes
Humour Jokes
Interesting Jokes
Life Status

Love Status
Maths Puzzles
Miss U Status
New Year Status
Non - Veg Jokes

Office Jokes
One Line Status
One Liner Status
One Word Status
Palm Sunday Messages
Pappu Jokes

Party Jokes
Phone Jokes
Punjabi Status
Purim Festival Wishes
Romantic Status
Sad Status


Unknown said...
19 November 2018 at 00:48

I came to this site just to testify to the world one powerful man that brought my lover back to me within the period of 48 hours, Whose name and contact information are Dr.EZIZA and you can contact him at ezizaspellhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348163086732. At first i never believe that he will ever be able to bring back my lover to me but today through the help of Dr.EZIZA myself and my lover are back together and happy much more than ever.Contact him today for your relation problems and be happy again just like i am now and ever will be


Post a Comment